CATS has improved the work history feature within candidate profiles. Now, when you import resumes, companies that already exist within your database will automatically be linked.
Note: This feature only applies to those with the recruiting version of CATS.
1. Within a candidate profile, click “Add Work History.”
2. As you begin to type an Employer’s name, the form will offer auto-fill suggestions from your database. Select the company that you are looking to add to the candidate’s work history or click the green plus sign to add a new employer.
3. The company is now linked to the candidate’s work history.
4. If you wish to unlink the company, click the “Unlink company” button to the right of the link.
5. Similarly, you can also link a Supervisor from the company you selected above. When you type in the Supervisor’s name, the form will offer auto-fill suggestions. Select the correct supervisor to link to this candidate or click the green plus sign to add a new supervisor.
6. After completing the rest of the form, click “Add Work History.”
7. The company and supervisor are now linked to the candidate’s work history.