With this feature update, you can now hide, unhide, and reorder the fields on the Candidate preview window. This will allow you to completely customize the layout and see the information that you want to see.
1. To begin, go to “Candidates” page in CATS. Click the magnifying glass to the left of a Candidate’s name.
2. Click the Lock button on the right hand side of the screen.
3. To the right of the field title, click the eye icon to either hide or unhide the field.
4. To rearrange the order of the fields, simply click and drag the field to the desired area.
5. After your edits are made, click the lock button to complete your changes.